He was recognized with Walter Payton Man of the Year Award – honoring a player’s volunteer and charity work, as well as his excellence on the field – at a young age. From the beginning, NY Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa has had his eye on the football, and well beyond it. In the NFL season, he’s a winner. In the off season, he strives to become a better man, and make the world a better place.
Quincy joins host Dale Moss in the MouthMedia Network studios powered by Sennheiser.
In this Game Plan:
- Using platforms and social responsibility
- The influences that have led him to become a beacon of hope to others
- The mental aspect of football
- How the relationships made in football can be meaningful well beyond the game
- The off season of an NFL athlete
- Building the right team and being a player in a digital age
- Learning healthier eating
- And the NFL and the entrepreneurial spirit